Navigate Your Farming & Small Business Natural Hazards Bowral
Natural disasters are becoming more frequent and their financial impacts on farming and small businesses more severe.
Our FREE interactive workshop will help you:
- understand risks associated with your local natural hazards
- learn the risk management process
- utilise risk management tools
- understand the importance of incorporating risk management into business planning
This workshop will provide you with:
- knowledge to identify and evaluate your risks
- skills to develop your business risk action plan
- access to support to integrate risk management into your business planning
The Disaster Risk Reduction Fund (DRRF) is jointly funded by the Australian and New South Wales governments.