Wave FM's Jade is turning 40 in less than 300 days, so she's building a list of 40 things to do before she cracks the big one... 40 years of age.
First item........ Jade has never been camping, so with the help of Holiday Haven Lake Conjola we're making it happen and giving a stack of Illawarra families the chance to join us.
Holiday Haven Lake Conjola - It's May Madness at Holiday Haven, book now for fantastic deals!
And thanks to Blue Sky Illawarra - OzTrail catalogue sale on now, all families who get to join Jade at Holiday Haven Lake Conjola will receive a free family camping kit that they get to keep including tent, airbeds, sleeping bags and more.
Plus, all food will be supplied by Country Grocer - Unanderra and Warrawong Plaza.
If you or your family have never been camping register below for your chance to join Jade on her very first camping trip:
Here's the list so far:
- Milk a cow
- Try zorb soccer
- Climb the Sydney Harbour bridge
- Learn a cool card/magic trick
- Go prawning at night
- Learn a choreographed dance
- Brew my own beer
- Hold a spider (I HATE spiders).
- Go to the skate park and use it
- Lean to knit. Then knit a scarf
- Camp … in a tent
- Learn how to paint a landscape/portrait
- Volunteer at the soup kitchen
- Winery tour by bike
- Swim with dolphins
- Sip champagne in a hot air balloon
- Hold a monkey
- Horseback ride on the beach
- Swim in an aquarium
- Watch sunrise & sunset in one day
- See Ayers Rock
- Get abs
- Nudey Run
- Kick off ball footy
- Base Jumping
- Sing with Mick On Wheels & John Farnham
- Retreat with Kerrie
- Go to the Birdsville Races