Ever dreamt of tying the knot with a complete stranger?
Prefer to let others make the 'love of your life' choice for you?
Then you might want to apply for Season 7 of Married At First Sight.
Yep, season 6 is yet to wrap, but channel 9 are on the search for new Aussies in search of love (or 15 minutes of fame).
The casting call states:
Are you single and ready to meet the love of your life?
Are you willing to put your heart on the line for a chance at finding your soulmate?
Are you prepared to put your fate in the hands of our relationship experts to help you find your perfect match?
If you answered yes to all of the above then we want to hear from you!
Married At First Sight is searching for men and women of all ages and backgrounds who are genuinely committed to finding love. This ground breaking social experiment uses science and psychology to help Australian singles meet their perfect partner. But there’s a catch… you won’t get to meet your future husband or wife until your wedding day!
This is not a competition and there is no cash prize up for grabs. Instead, you could walk away with the most valuable prize of all… true love.
If you are genuine about finding love and can commit up to 4 months of your life to the experiment, then apply now!
Like any good game show, there are some rules and regulations:
- You must be over 25 years of age on the day of application.
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident for at least 2 years to participate.
- You must be single and genuinely looking for love.
- You will be required to provide proof of identity (driver’s license or passport or extract of birth certificate).
- Please be honest with your answers and complete the form to the best of your ability.
- Ensure you read the terms and conditions on the application form.
- If selected for the show you will need to be available for filming from August to December 2019.
If you want in, apply HERE
image credit - https://www.9now.com.au/