There were 804 positive COVID-19 test results for the 24 hour period to 4pm yesterday – including 302 positive PCR tests and 502 positive rapid antigen tests (RATs).
That's a slight rise on the previous reporting period of 764 positive COVID-19 test results.
A breakdown of Local Government Area cases is below:
- 380 cases from Wollongong LGA
- 130 cases from Shellharbour LGA
- 239 cases from Shoalhaven LGA
- 55 cases from Kiama LGA
Across NSW, more than 95 per cent of people aged 16 and over have received a first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, and 94.6 per cent have received two doses to Sunday 10 April 2022.
- Of children aged 12 to 15, 83.3 per cent have received a first dose of COVID-19 vaccine, and 79.5 per cent have received two doses.
- Of children aged 5 to 11, 49.7 per cent have received a first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, and 30.7 per cent have received two doses.
- Of people aged 16 plus, 61.2 per cent have now received a third dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, this represents 65.2 per cent of the eligible population that received their second dose more than three months ago.
The total number of vaccines administered in NSW is now 17,639,060.
Image: Wave FM, NSW Health Facebook