Radio Doctor service originated in the Illawarra 1974 after a meeting of six local GPs who were concerned about providing quality after-hours care for their patients. The service has grown to include over 280 doctors and now provides after hours health care for patients at their home every night of the year from the Seacliff Bridge (starting at Scarborough) in the north to ShellCove in the south.
WE ARE NOT AN EMERGENCY SERVICE
- Our experienced, fully qualified medical practitioners can diagnose, treat you at your home and provide a prescription if necessary for a range of illnesses which can not wait until your own Doctor re-opens.
- You or your loved one’s should not need to suffer over the course of a long night or weekend.
- Your own Doctor will receive a report the next day of our visit to you, so they stay fully informed about your treatment.
- We provide medical services to private or group homes, aged care facilities, student and holiday accommodation.
- Due to health regulations our service can not administer the flu vaccine or other immunisation vaccines, please contact your regular GP instead.
Radio Doctor are not equipped to deal with medical emergencies. If you or a family member require urgent attention, please call 000 or go to the emergency department of your local hospital.
Call on (02) 4228 5522 to get in touch, or visit https://radiodoctor.com.au/