If you can relate to 10/14 of these thoughts, you've watched too many kid shows.
I think we can all safely admit that these days kids watch more TV than they should. I'm sure you've sat there though and had some of these thoughts cross your mind while watching TV with your kids.
They were written by Olivia who runs House of White.
1. Why is a five minute show about singing potatoes so god damn catchy!
2. Is Miss Rabbit somehow evading tax? Because she literally has 400 jobs! And is she even qualified to do any of them?
3. Wiggles, I love you! But can you guys just make these episodes longer please? I haven’t quite finished my coffee!
4. No Baby Jake, it’s not time for an adventure, it’s time for me to change the channel!!
5. Why the hell did they have to go and animate Banana’s in Pyjamas?! And why are they even still friends with Rat after all the shitty things he’s done?
6. How old is Ryder? Why does he have so many dogs? And how is he bank rolling this entire operation?
7. Why are parents letting their kids attend The Squirrel Club with a large dog who cannot even talk?
8. Susie Sheep is by far the worst best friend ever and Peppa should ditch her!
9. Mister Maker you are not Art Attack, stop trying to make fetch happen!
10. Why have Fireman Sam and the police of Pontypandy not charged Norman with arson and had him locked uo?
11. Anthony totes has the hot silver fox thing going on right now!
12. Do the creators of ‘Puffin Rock’ know their show basically translates to ‘Smoking Crack’!
13. Whatever happened to Johnson and Friends?
14. So wait, Shaun The Sheep and Timmy Time are same, same but different? What’s going on? I’m so confused right now?