The Momentum Life Project Experience + Align Book Launch
Mon 20 May 2019 06:17 am to 06:17 am
Hands up who would like to get more out of life?
Often the key to this is not trying to add more ‘stuff’ to an already over-crammed schedule but to focus instead on alignment.
Alignment in work. Alignment in life. Alignment in play.
And that’s exactly the name of the upcoming event being run by Dr M …aka the Queen of Stress (oh, and it happens to be the name of her new book too which will be launched on the night!)
Friday 15th March
Central Hotel, Shellharbour
What you’ll get?
- You'll hear from Dr M who will delve into the energy equation and give insights into the latest ways to manage stresses in daily life.
- You'll hear from Kerry D, behaviour strategist and co-founder of The Momentum Architects (Dr M’s other venture) who will challenge you to think about where your potential truly lies and how to reach it.
- And you'll find the fabulous Marcus Pearce (a long-time crowd favourite) making a cameo appearance.
Why you should attend:
- If you’re sick and tired of running yourself ragged and know there needs to be a better way
- If you constantly find yourself answering the question ‘how are you’ with ‘OMG I am so stressed…’
- If you truly want to do well in all areas of your life but find yourself stretched too thin
- Is it time to take your life to the next level?
- Would you like to uncover your unique talents and understand what make you, you?
- Would you like to understand the keys to living an exceptional life?
There’s a lot of courses, programs and workshops out there talking about getting more out of life. But at the same time, we’re getting busier and busier and crave the opportunity to slow down, build in a better work/life blend and take the time to breathe.
The fact is you actually can do both! Although this sounds like a contradiction, the key is to define what you want life to look like, what you want to do more of, what you want to do less of, and how to achieve things effectively not simply efficiently. Too many of us drift through life with unrealised goals and ambitions – not knowing how to take the next steps to make them happen. Whether it’s travel, family, community or career. Whether a life-changing goal, or a small tweak what if you could find easier ways of making it happen?
Come and join us for the ‘Momentum Life Project’ a unique opportunity to experience a day of immersion into ‘lifestyle design’.